Friday, June 25, 2010

Day Seven - the first weigh-in

My first weigh-in was last Sunday, I was 83.1kg. As this kick-start is for 12 days, this morning was the half-way point so I thought it was a good time to see how it was going.

The scales said 81.3 kg. At first I thought: that is pretty good for 6 days, 0.8kg. Then I realised that it was actually 1.8kg lost! Yay. To check, I weighed myself again: the number jumped up and down for ages and finally settled on 81.9. Not quite as good. And so different I needed to check which was right. 81.2, 81.2, 81.2, 81.1, 81.4, 81.3. I think we can safely say that the 81.9 was an abberation and that I am around 81.2/81.3. So that is really good.

I got to sleep in this morning but I didn't really sleep. I woke again around 6, and just drifted after that. It was lovely to be able to stay in bed. I wish I was better at sleeping tho. I finally got up at 8.30 because I hadn't eaten since dinner 6-6.30 last night, and I was getting hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment