Friday, August 27, 2010

W10 D6 - Chocolate. Lots of chocolate.

I went to the gym this morning, did 20 mins X-trainer, 5 mins rowing machine, 20 mins bike. Worked up a good sweat.

On Fridays I try to get out of the house, so I take my birthday lap-top and go and find a new place to sit and work. Today I had the bright idea of going to the chocolate shop, Koko Black, in the city. First I had morning tea - a taster plate with a teeny chocolate cake, a scrumptious scoop of chocolate mousse, and two shortbread biscuits. I also bought one passionfruit ganache chocolate. All delicious. Then I tried to work for a couple of hours. They had the doors open and it was rather cold, and the little table and hard wooden chair were not ideal. And I bought an unwanted expensive mineral water to justify my continued presence. The plan was for my husband to come and meet me and we would go to lunch, but he called at 1pm to say he couldn't make it. So had lunch at a nearby favourite Chinese and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment