Tuesday, October 26, 2010

W18 D2 - On and On

I felt a lot better on Sunday and yesterday (Monday) I was cheerful and energetic. Even the sore throat was gone. I went to the gym for the first time in weeks and did a gentle half hour on the bike, did the shopping, then came home and did some editing work and a lot of housework (sadly neglected for the past month) and enjoyed time with my son. Monday is my most challenging diet-wise as I do the grocery shopping, my daughter has a friend over so I provide afternoon tea, and we always have guests for supper and games - lots of temptations there. I had a donut in the morning, 4 little cookies in the afternoon and a chocolate biscuit and a couple of squares of chocolate in the evening. Lots, you say!? You should see my usual Monday!

I weighed myself on Monday morning, 82.9 kg, no real change there.

Then I woke at 3 am this morning with my neck full of throat. Pain pain pain. My ears were throbbing, swallowing was agonising. I took some pain killers. No better throughout the day. Back on pain killers all day. Really depressing that I am not better after so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment