Tuesday, February 1, 2011

W32 D4 - 83.7kg

I weighed myself about a week ago and hoped that 83.7kg was a momentary abberation, water retention or something, but a few days later (and straight after going to the toilet) it was the same. Clearly just walking for half an hour a day isn't enough to even maintain my weight at the levels of food I am consuming. So on Monday I started tracking again. So far one good day, one bad day.

Something that seems to affect my food consumption for the rest of the day is breakfast. I always have breakfast, after my walk, but if I have cruskits (with the nutritional value of cardboard) I eat more and worse for the rest of the day. If I have something a bit more lasting, like toast and fruit, I do better. I've been trying to wean myself off cruskits for years, but I love the crunchy saltyness (with vegemite), and eating in the morning is hard for me. Nevertheless, something to work on to set me up for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment