Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gym high?

I've never really understood people talking about getting a high after exercise. I usually just feel tired. And guilty that I didn't work hard enough. But this morning I went to the gym and did an hour of reasonably hard work and I do feel tired but I also feel good. I wouldn't call it a high, but good. I think my body is really liking the healthy food, I don't feel all bloated and yuck. Amazing.

I weighed 82.2kg this morning. Still going down!! That makes me feel good too. Some people say weigh every day so you can notice patterns and change behaviours early; some say don't because you fluctuate a lot and it means nothing. I like every day so far. Seeing that reducing number gives me the sense of achievement that helps keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment