Saturday, July 30, 2011

Two week mark

Sunday

I was worried that I might have gained weight this week with all the extra eating I am doing, but I am at 79.4 kg. (previous weekly 79.6 then 80.0) I am very happy to be still under 80. With all the exercise I am doing, I am sure I will lose weight if I just cut down on the extra food a bit. New rule: no eating after dinner. Last night --even though I wasn't at all hungry -- I had some cashews, a glass of milk, a big piece of cheese, and a square of Lindt chocolate. My stomach was bloated and uncomfortble for the rest of the evening and still felt full this morning. I think I was eating because I was so exhausted -- searching for energy.

I did the 50/50 class this morning -- half aerobic half step. I became tired much quicker than yesterday, still feeling the effects of the last class. My leg muscles were fatigued and it was quite hard to get them to move at times. But I pushed through.

My stats were: 57 mins; 2% in zone 0 (this class has no slow sections, and only a very short stretch at the end); 34% in zone 1; 63% in zone 2; 1% in zone 3. Excellent work, me! 247 calories (best yet!). Average HR 127, peak HR 147. I love having these figures to look at.

I am proud of having worked so hard two days in a row, but I am very glad I don't have to do it again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love reading this stats of yours! And woohoo for getting into zone 3! You're obviously getting into the exercise thing. I look forward to reading more about how you've gone with the eating side. :)

    ReplyDelete