Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back on the cross-trainer

Sunday

I woke in the night with a horrible earache, but this morning both it and my sore throat were gone. Feeling all better. As I didn't get out of bed until 10 am, I missed my 9 am 50/50 class -- but I went to the gym this afternoon and used the cross-trainer and the bike.

My stats: 53 min; 61% in zone 0; 34% in zone 1; 5% in zone 2. All of the higher stats were on the cross-trainer -- I have to go uncomfortably fast on the bike to get my heart-rate up. Hmm, who said I should be comfortable while exercising? Anyway: 117 cal, 106 av HR, 130 peak HR.

Before starting, I weighed in at 80.9 kg, my highest since I started the current plan. A little bit would have been because it was 3 pm and I usually weigh myself in the morning; but mostly because I have been eating so badly for the past two weeks and not exercising nearly as much as I had planned. I'm not sure what is going on with the eating -- I have been ravenously hungry all the time. This would be reasonable if I was exercising hard; but I haven't really been. I've just been hungry, and eating lots of junk.

Today is the start of a new week and I will get back on track. Gym every day, healthier food choices, and not eating in the evenings after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment