Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bucket full of steaming whinging

Friday:

Is it Friday already? I've caught my daughter's germs and I am sick and miserable. Not like really really sick, but just sick enough to feel like crap. And I have been self-medicating with food. Which makes me feel worse. And of course I can't exercise. And I have a party here tomorrow night and houseguests all weekend. And a house full of party food. And I am weak and pathetic. I just see this long stretch of empty calories and sloth in front of me so I feel pre-emptively guilty but at the same time not willing to apply any self-denial. And I have so much work to do after a couple of days lost to illness and busyness.

I shall leave you to try to digest that bucket full of steaming whinging while I get on with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment