Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday weigh-in: 79.2 kg; down 0.1 kg



Sunday:


I am absolutely gobsmacked that I haven't put on weight this week. This is my sixth day in a row with no exercise, and for most of those days I also ate an unnecessary amount of junk food. I was sick during the week and then have had houseguests all weekend. It was lovely having visitors, but I am now tired and cranky and have a mouth ulcer from too much sugar, so it hurts to eat. Maybe that will stop me. Ha!


Although I didn't do any formal exercise, I probably did burn quite a few calories this weekend. I spent several hours yesterday morning housecleaning, and then today we went to annual spring Canberra flower festival, Floriade, and walked around for three hours.


My father-in-law and his girlfriend are still here tonight, but I am going to go and watch Junior Masterchef now. They can entertain themselves.


photo by Sallysets

No comments:

Post a Comment