Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sunday weigh-in: 79.2 kg; up 0.3 kg

Sunday:

Yes, here I am, still bobbing around 79 kg like I have been tied there. I'm dealing with it.

What I am not dealing well with is my lack of fitness. I did BodyAttack this morning (my 50/50 instructor was away) and yet again I did well for about 20 mins then ran out of energy. I have been exercising for three months now -- not entirely consistently but even in my worst weeks I have exercised twice and quite often a lot more than that -- and I feel like I should be getting better. But cardio still destroys me well before the end of the hour and then I am exhausted for the rest of the day.

I had wanted to stay for BodyPump but I just couldn't face it.

I am actually feeling a bit nauseous right now and a little piece of me hopes that I am coming down with something, because that would at least give me a reason why I still suck. But no, of course I don't really want to be sick. I want to be well and strong and fit. When do I get there?

I wore my HRM but I can't be bothered getting it to write in the stats. You don't care anyway.

One problem might be dehydration. I drink before and during class, but overall I am constantly struggling to get enough fluids. It's an ongoing issue with me. I'll keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment