Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sunday weigh-in: 79.8 kg; up 0.6 kg

Sunday:

Obviously miserable desperation is not an effective weight loss strategy, as I have gained weight again this week. Have decided to try eating less instead.

I was feeling very bleak after I weighed myself and crawled back into bed for a while, but then I got up and went to BodyPump. I didn't do the cardio class as well; partly because that would have involved getting up earlier, partly because I knew my regular instructor wasn't going to be there, and partly because we planned a bike ride for this afternoon so I think I will be getting plenty of exercise today. We didn't go on a bike ride last Sunday after all because the weather turned horrible. I am determined to master this bike-riding thing eventually!

I have been half-heartedly following the CSIRO diet but with lots of extra "indulgences" but I am going to go back to counting calories. Eating so much meat and almost no carbs is a bit restrictive if I want to have something like pasta. I will still use a lot of their recipes as they are generally tasty and low fat, but also have other things.

photo by Technopal

No comments:

Post a Comment