Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sunday weigh-in: 79 kg; down 0.5 kg

Sunday:

# Lose 0.5 kg (4.5 kg in 9 weeks)
Done! Exactly 0.5 kg. On track for my 75 kg goal. I am not in virgin fat territory yet as I have been hovering around 79 kg for the past 6 months, but it is a start.

# Stick to calorie limit of 1340 five days per week
Done! I only had two days off, and interestingly my weight went up significantly the next morning each time (the only days it did this week). Instant effect!

# Exercise for one hour five days per week
Almost. I did an hour on four days and half an hour on two days. Those two half-hours add together don't they? Well, I was pretty close anyway, considering a sick child. I will catch up later in the month to earn my charm.

I also drank at least six glasses of fluid every day this week, which was great.

I got a good night's sleep last night but I am still not feeling 100%; my head feels very heavy and my back is aching for some reason. I don't know if I'm fighting off some germs. Luckily I have been treating my body well so it is better equipped than usual to resist illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment