Thursday, February 9, 2012

WW Week 1: 79.7 kg; down 0.5 kg

Friday:

I have been weighing myself at home so I knew that my weight had dropped dramatically in the early half of the week then bounced up again just before my period -- and stayed up. I was kind of dreading my official weigh-in at my Weight Watchers meeting and half of me was surprised and grateful for 0.5 kg but the other half was sad and disappointed that it wasn't a lot more. 0.5 to 1 kg is a good loss -- except for the first week or two when you expect a lot more. Hopefully next week will show a bigger loss.

Aside from that, I enjoyed my second meeting. Catherine said there was some mix-up with the topic (the hand-out didn't match the weekly topic on the website), but we talked about body hunger vs emotional hunger and how we eat when we are bored, tired, stressed etc. There were a couple more people there than last week; seven, four of them retiree age, all women.

Starting weight: 80.2 kg (fully clothed)
Week 1: 79.7 kg (-0.5 kg)
5% goal: 76.2 kg
10% goal: 72.2 kg
Goal weight: 58 kg

This week I earned 16 activity ProPoints and also had 15 weekly ProPoints left over, so I achieved both of those goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment