Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Downward Spiral

Tuesday:

Maybe not tracking over Easter wasn't such a good idea. I haven't been able to get back into it properly since then, my record-keeping has been sporadic at best. Ironically this week's topic at WW was tracking! I have been snacking with the kids, who are home on school holidays, and not exercising very much. Cheese & crackers for supper with my brother-in-law, cake at a cafe yesterday and pizza for dinner tonight because I didn't want to cook. My meals have been pretty good, apart from tonight, but lots of in-betweens.

Each day I vow to pull out of this downward spiral but I have been getting worse not better; leftover Easter eggs, cake at a kids' party, dessert, whatever I want.

So, the two rules are: track everything. Even if it is bad. And drink more water, I've gone back to my bad old ways of only a couple of glasses a day. I'm sure my constant dehydration and my constant snacking are connected.

Oh, and exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment