Sunday, April 1, 2012

Overeating again already?

Sunday evening:

Ok, so just when I think I am back on track ... the past two days I have gone over my daily points by 9 PP each day. Last night I had that little supper, including a nip of Cointreau. Fine if it is just an occasional thing. Today I had a three squares of chocolate (4 PP; again, fine if occasional) and then ate way too much roast lamb and potatoes. Quite fatty too. Not so fine. I've got Easter coming up next weekend, I can't be weak now!

I also didn't exercise today. I felt really tired this morning and heavy in the head, I was also a bit worried about my shoulder that I hurt yesterday even though it seems fine today. I just didn't feel like it. I wouldn't stress about a rest day if it wasn't for the overeating.

Luckily every day is a new day. Every moment is a new moment. Refocus as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment