Thursday, June 28, 2012

Club Gecko

Thursday evening:

I decided that I was well enough this afternoon to finally take the kids to Gecko Kids (or Club Gecko, which is what I think they call it at my gym, athough the concept is wider spread). I sat and watched (and played with my iPhone) while they ran and stepped and sat up and various other things. Aiden seemed to enjoy himself but didn't say much -- his face was very pink afterwards and he still has a runny nose so maybe he isn't 100% well yet -- but Jasmine loved it. She is very keen to go regularly and has already made a friend. I signed them both up and also joined the gym myself.

I don't have the excitement about returning to the gym that I had two weeks ago when I first decided to rejoin. But I am determined. My membership will start on Monday. Gecko runs four afternoons a week and also has some sessions in school holidays, which starts in just over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment