Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sunday weigh-in; 77.9 kg, down 0.6 kg

Sunday:

I've made my new home weigh-in Sunday, partly because it seems like a logical kind of day and partly because last Sunday was my highest weight (78.5) in recent months so it seemed like a good place to work my way down from. I've had a week of plenty of exercise but also far too much unhealthy food; luckily the exercise seems to have won and I'm down more than half a kg to 77.9.

I haven't been to the gym since Thursday, on Friday my body was really tired and I just wanted to rest it, yesterday I was suffering from both the physical and the emotional issues of PMS. Although in my case is it more "during" rather than "pre-" MS. I had a very greasy salty dinner and felt much better.

The Olympics have started and I've been watching avidly. Of course we're on the other side of the world, here, so the events are going all night Australia-time; but we watch live coverage in the evening and then see highlights on the following day. One channel has almost 24 hour Olympics, a 3 hour break in the middle of the day and half an hour of news in the evening -- although of course the news is also quite Olympic-centric. Edit: turns out this was wrong, we have 6.30pm-9.00am live coverage but then only a 2 hour highlight show during the day - they just repeat it morning and afternoon which fooled me.

I noticed yesterday evening that I'd only had two cups of tea and no other liquid all day. I still need to work on that! I just don't feel thirsty or think of drinking, but as soon as I start drinking I realise how thirsty I actually am. Maybe I need to set up a reminder on my phone or something. Sirri, help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment