Saturday, July 7, 2012

Walking

Sunday:

I've been working on trying to get a bit of exercise in every day in spite of Tim not being here to babysit and the freezing weather. Yesterday the kids & I walked to a semi-distant park and I did a couple of laps of the oval, including a bit of jogging, before sitting to play with my iPhone. Today we again waited until after lunch, the warmest part of the day, and went to a closer park. The kids played their new game where they are characters in the computer game SIMS, controlled by someone else who makes them go on the swings and the see-saw etc. I walked laps of the park and up & down the path which is on a slight hill. Both days I did about 40 mins brisk walking with a little jogging yesterday.

I've been feeling much more relaxed about my eating since I decided to leave Weight Watchers. I had been eating junk foods a bit frantically "because I will be good tomorrow" -- a bad mindset to be in. Now I can have a couple of chocolate biscuits instead of the whole packet, because I have no plans to deprive myself tomorrow.

Tim is rarely away overnight and I didn't like it at all. But he is on his way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment