Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wednesday weigh-in: 77.7 kg

Wednesday:

Down another half a kg this week which is good. My weight is actually up a little today compared to the last couple of days which annoyed me as we didn't even have the usual D&D supper last night! Oh well, fluctuations happen. The overall direction is down.

Starting weight 15/08/12: 79.1 kg
Week 1: 78.2 kg
Week 2: 77.7 kg

The gods of snot laughed at my recommittment to everyday exercise. I had been fighting off a cold for a few days; headache, runny nose, sore throat; and yesterday I woke up much worse. So I didn't even walk the kids to school. Feel a bit better today. Not sure how I'll go at the gym this afternoon -- but I will go. Even if just for a slow walk on the treadmill.

Speaking of which, I am getting my treadmill back. We got a really good one some years ago but I rarely used it and ended up giving it to a friend. I said she could keep it but she always treated it as a loan and now she is having her house renovated and needs to pack and store most of the stuff in the house so she is going to give it back. I'm not going to put it back in the loungeroom (where it dominated), it will go out in the "studio" which is a converted garage. There is no internal connection to the house so it is a junk room/guest bedroom with no heating or air con and I rarely go out there. I don't see the treadmill being used much out there, but we'll see. It weighs 112kg so even though it has two wheels at the front it is a bugger to move around. The original idea was that it would be in the loungeroom so I could watch TV while jogging, but it is huge and heavy and takes up too much space so I don't see that happening again. The studio is also pretty full. Our house isn't particularly small, but we have too much stuff! Twelve overflowing bookcases, for a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment