Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fatigue

Thursday:

Well I thought I was more or less better on Monday but woke on Tuesday all headachy and tired again. I was determined to get in some exercise anyway and went to the stairs between the library and the park. And gazed down at two flights of concrete in full summer sun. And took the kids home again.

Yesterday I felt worse. Again mainly fatigue, with a bit of headache. I kept having to go for a bit of a lie down. Tim says he been feeling some unusual fatigue too, and yesterday he hurt his back riding to work. We had to go and pick him up after work and I found driving a bit of a challenge. He's still a bit sore today, but as usual very stoic. Not like me!

This morning I feel much the same, maybe a little better. Hopefully I will shake it off soon.

Took the kids to see "Wreck it Ralph" yesterday. Fun movie. I thought the main bad guy at the end was a bit scary -- basically a flying cockroach with a kind of evil clown's head -- but the kids weren't bothered so I didn't go on about it. Clowns are scary at the best of times, let alone nasty ones grafted onto a bug.

Time for a cup of tea and then a bit of staring blankly at the wall, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment