Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I weigh today: 77.9 kg

Thursday:

I cut out sugar and flour  and salt last Thursday. Unfortunately it was one of the rare days I didn't weigh myself, but two days before that I was up to 79.6 kg so I am going with 79.5 kg as a starting weight. So:

Starting weight: 79.5 kg
Week 1: 77.9 kg
Loss: 1.6 kg
Total loss: 1.6 kg
Goal weight: 58 kg

I feel that is a great start. First week is always going to give the biggest loss, and I'm hoping for 0.5 -- 1.0 kg from now on. That is about six months. Wow, fit and healthy around my birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi natalie, good figures, good luck, and I hope you will get there sooner rather than later! Congrats on the progress. Go and pick up stuff that weighs around 1.6 kg's. Like 3 yubs of margerine, and then you'll realize that you have lost a shedload of weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder I get so tired! I'm weight-lifting all day!

    ReplyDelete