Thursday, March 14, 2013

My life, the musical

Thursday:

Went for a nice long walk this morning, an hour, just around the suburbs listening to music. I don't know about you, but generally when I am listening to music by myself I am imagining that I am performing it (if I'm in private I will actually be singing). Like my life is a musical. I string the songs together into a storyline. I was really enjoying this morning's little world, but I had to keep skipping songs that didn't fit in with the story.

Kept myself busy all day and really felt like I got a lot done, so that was nice. Ten boxes out of fourteen ticked on my to-do list. I'm trying to ignore the huge pile of clean clothes that I didn't get around to folding and putting away, and the kid's suitcase that still hasn't been unpacked from last weekend. Can't do everything. Overall a good day.

This afternoon on TV I noticed a Biggest Loser ad immediately followed by a KFC ad. At first I thought that was a bit ironic, but actually they probably both cater for the same demographic! I'm quite excited about the new season of (Australian) Biggest Loser starting on Sunday. Love that show.

My sister-in-law still hasn't had her baby.

One week until my husband's birthday and I thought of another good present today. Kids still haven't decided what they want to get him.

No comments:

Post a Comment