Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Caught

Tuesday:

I worked from home today but hopefully will get back into the office tomorrow. All the security forms are completed and lodged.

I didn't really mind staying home as I wasn't feeling that well. I'd been sick all weekend but better yesterday. Maybe it was just the excitement of a new job as I felt yuck again today. I didn't eat anything until nearly lunch time. I walked to the local post office (1 km away) and was exhausted by the time I got home, which is why ...

A zombie caught me!

I had often wondered what happens if a zombie catches you. I was going to tell you; but just in case you want to use the app, I won't.

I was just walking slowly and listening to the story when I got a warning that a zombie was 50 metres away (I walked a bit faster), then 20 metres away (faster still), then it was moaning in my ear which actually made me look over my shoulder and break into a trot even though I was feeling a bit sick. I had been told that speeding up was enough, you didn't have to run, but it caught me so maybe that isn't true.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better quickly! Sorry you got caught =)

    ReplyDelete