Sunday, January 12, 2014

Apply the breaks!

Monday:

My weight jumped up in the middle of last week and I didn't worry about it because, you know, that time of the month. But it's still going up. Today 83.3 kg. I'm pretty sure that is my highest weight since I started this blog three and a half years ago. I didn't allow for weight gain on my daily graph so I'm now over the top of the ruled lines.

No more messing around. Taking action instead of just complaining. I'm tracking my calories and if I want more than my Calorie King app allots me for the day then I have to earn them with exercise. I'm not cutting out any food groups, just eating a bit less of everything and especially "junk" food. I'm doing the weekly shopping later today so I'll plan a fresh healthy menu. It is going to be really hot here all week, 39 Celsius (102 Fahrenheit) so it will probably involve lots of salads. And fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment