Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 13: Treat day

Tuesday:

A much better night that I had dared to hope for! Thor woke at 1:30 and was only up for a very short time, then slept through until nearly 7:00am! Totally awesome! I woke a couple of times in the night, amazed that he was still quiet, then happily went back to sleep. So that was an awesome treat!

So I am feeling a million times better today. Not nauseous with sleep deprivation anymore. Still not particularly hungry though. Part of that is constant distractions. I had a very small lunch and was looking through the cupboards for something else (not recommended practice) but then Thor woke and I took him outside for a while. By then I wasn't hungry anymore and decided to wait until afternoon tea.

I've finished dinner having only had around 800 calories again today. It is games night so I am going to allow myself 200 calories of treat food again, plus maybe a bit of fruit or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment