Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Weigh in Thursday

Thursday:

Starting weight: 85.3 kg
Last week: 81.9
This week: 81.4
Loss: 0.5
Total loss: 3.9 kg

I lost half a kilogram this week, and I am very happy with that. I really wasn't expecting a loss at all. I guess not turning to food when stressed really helps! Half a kilogram is a good steady loss.

I took Thor to the vet this morning for his final immunisation shots (and some drops in his nose!) This time the vet said 7-10 days, and then that a week is ok, so he'll be able to walk the kids to school with me on the last day of term next Friday. Just in time for the school holidays. Yay, only a week until we can go out for walks and to the park! And last night he only woke once, nearly 6am, so that is going really well.

**My bank just called me and the scammers tried to take around $600 but it seems to have been successfully stopped. So that is good.

My computer has been completely wiped and reset from the original start-up discs so hopefully we've removed any viruses they put on. And the bank's fraud department is checking everything their end.

So yesterday generated a lot of stress and work, but hopefully no worse will come of it. I am trying to forgive myself for being so gullible. Sean Anderson made a lovely comment yesterday about how being trusting just means to expect others to be as honest as you are. I agree that is not a bad thing and I would hate to always assume the worst of everyone. But "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me", I will be a bit more careful from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! You're on track so beautifully! And I'm so happy you acted as quickly as you did. Thank goodness the bank stopped them!! ;)

    ReplyDelete