Sunday, March 8, 2015

Home again

Sunday:

Aah, home again. I love home.

We all liked the hotel we stayed at last night, but none of us got a good night sleep. Tired. We had a nice buffet breakfast - not too much, I was still full from the night before - then went to see my brother-in-law. My father-in-law came over too, and as usual I had to leave the room for a while when the shouting over politics started! The kids and I hid out in the spare room while the boys had fun disagreeing. Actually, they still get very loud and excited even when they are agreeing with each other! Some Italian blood there, a few generations back.

Pizza for lunch. Cola on the long drive home so I could stay awake to share the driving. Not ideal. But I'm home now, back to real food. The Coke did keep me awake, but I felt so bad when it wore off! So tired it's like a virus, I'm ready for an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment