Monday, April 13, 2015

A bit less fabulous

Monday:

The day didn't start off so well, I had a very restless night for no particular reason. All that extra water probably didn't help but mainly I was just lying awake. Then I had expected to drop all that restaurant weight overnight but only half of it was gone this morning, and finally my foot was still sore. I ended up getting an ankle support in the hope that if I can go through 24 hours without re-twisting it, it will heal up properly. It keeps twinging when I put weight on it.

Having Foxtel was a bit exciting today. So much to watch! Netflix has also just come to Australia but Foxtel will do for now. The kids and I did the grocery shopping then I watched Game of Thrones, then we had lunch and I made them play outside while I did a bit of work then we watched Maleficent, then we went for a walk then I watched another episode of RuPaul's Drag Race before dinner. Tonight is my favourite cooking show and The Big Band Theory on normal TV. Far too much time spent in front of a screen today. But it's still new and shiny, I won't be watching this much in future. I've told the kids one movie a day during the school holidays. I made them some popcorn today.

Report card:
Diet: Ok. There may have been a couple of chocolate biscuits at some point.
Exercise: Ok. Just a walk.
Water: Good.
Sleep: Good in the sense of keeping on my CPAP for around five hours. Not a good night sleep.
Mental health: Good.

Ok, so not as fabulous as yesterday. A lot less fabulous than RuPaul (a very convincing drag queen). But not a bad day.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need us to come down under for an intervention from Foxtel? LOL

    In the fall (which is your spring -I guess) we are going to get Netflix, just because I want to watch house of cards and Orange the new blacks... hopefully with your bad example *cough* *cough* I don't became addict.

    ReplyDelete