Sunday, April 19, 2015

Thinking, not honking

Sunday:

Quiet day at home. My daughter was at a sleepover that went to about 5:30 this afternoon so there was only three of us all day. Cold and rainy outside. Nice to be inside. Tim and Aiden spent quite a bit of time building and painting Warhammer figurines.

I was thinking (no, auto-correct, I was not honking) about how to work on mental health, and one way is to return to gratitude blogging. I have a blog where a write about three things that made me happy that day. Apparently being grateful builds some great happy pathways in the brain. I need to return to doing that regularly.

Report card:
Diet: Good.
Exercise: Good. An hour of Xbox games (Fantasia and Just Dance).
Water: Great.
Sleep: Good.
Mental health: Good.

1 comment:

  1. My boys used to love Warhammar too ......

    I think it's always a good idea to take the positive from any day and move onto the next ...... looking forward to more positive happenings.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete