Friday, June 19, 2015

More sleep

Friday:

I felt pretty good today until late afternoon when I sort of crashed. But most of the day I had much more energy. I seem to have slept better, rather odd because I only wore my CPAP for the first two hours, up until the first child event of the night. I'm really disliking the new settings, with the air very warm and humid. It was what was recommended, but I need to adjust it. But with or without it, I did manage to get some sleep last night. I got through the day without a nap.

I stayed home today - except for taking my daughter to ballet - and various people came and went to look at the roof and take away the broken TV for repair etc. I managed to get quite a lot of housework done, and a little editing. So it was a productive day, overall. Health-wise, not so great. I am still really struggling to get into any kind of routine.

Report card:
Diet: Poor to terrible.
Exercise: Poor.
Water: Poor to ok depending on how much I catch up in the next couple of hours.
Sleep: Ok. Definitely better.
Mental health: Mostly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment