Saturday, August 8, 2015

Improving

Saturday:

Didn't do much today. Rested. Being the weekend, Tim was able to do all the cooking and child-wrangling. I helped a tiny bit putting some things out in the rumpus room then had to lie down - I got exhausted very quickly. Last night was a bit better than the night before and I was able to sleep for up to three hours at a time before needing more painkillers. (Painkillers can actually help reduce pain - who knew?) And today I felt quite a lot better than previous days. I'm really hoping that whatever the problem is, is improving. If it was an infection, maybe I am starting to fight it off. I'm trying not to self-diagnose. The internet gives so many options of things that can go wrong with the human body!

Hopefully tonight will be even more peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment