Tuesday, August 25, 2015

No title

Tuesday:

So, after a couple of days of feeling worse (and sorry for myself) I had a much better night last night, not waking until 5:15 and even then not enough discomfort to take painkillers. I had trouble getting back to sleep, but that was just because of thinking about exciting/stressful move stuff. Like that this house we want to buy has hardly any cupboard space. Here we have lots. We have a whole enormous built-in just for board games. It's a minor issue and I'm not worried, but these are the sort of thoughts I have lying awake.

After I got up I continued to feel better, lately I've needed a couple of hours before I can get my day started, and even then stop after filling half a box. But today I was relatively full of beans and dove into packing. I got five boxes packed before the kids got home from school as well as going through a stack of paperwork and some other stuff. Still trying to clear clutter as I go! I was pretty exhausted by the end of the day but it was so much better than the past few days. Hopefully I'm on the mend now.

Jasmine's big dance concert is this weekend and she has rehearsals every night and then three performances over the weekend. She has a sore throat and I'm a bit worried about overwork. She's generally very healthy so she should be ok, but I won't hesitate to keep her home from school or rehearsal if I think she needs a break. The concert is a pretty big deal, a very professional production. She got her first real tutu for the ballet, all in white with a stiff skirt that means she can hardly get through doorways. Very cute! She's not on pointe shoes yet. Her other dance is jazz.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of games. And here I thought we had too many :) I actually got rid of a whole bunch this week (donated them) and hope to get rid of many more before we move. Are you planning to take them all with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the cupboard AFTER Tim did a cull! These are the ones we are keeping, all nice and tidy (for the moment).

      Delete
  2. Jasmine's big dance concert sounds good - hope it goes well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete