Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Fruit salad

Thursday:

I still wasn't feeling great this morning, but a bit better, and I decided a nice walk might be just the thing so I forced myself to get out into the fresh air and mild sunshine. I was wrong. By the time I got to the library my head was worse than ever. I'd planned to buy something for lunch while I was out but I couldn't imagine anything I wanted to eat ... except fruit. I suddenly decided I could eat a fruit salad. I wasn't prepared to carry a whole pineapple or chunk of watermelon home, but I bought a mango and some strawberries and when I got home (sweaty and exhausted) I cut them up with a nectarine and ate it all and it was delicious. And didn't further upset my tummy. Fruit is so lovely, but sometimes I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment