Friday, March 18, 2016

Fruitless shopping

Friday:

I seem to have spent most of the week shopping for these upcoming birthdays. I've found things for my sister-in-law and niece but struggled to find things for Tim. We don't usually buy ourselves much on a day to day basis (except books!), we usually wait until birthday or Christmas for the new phone or handbag or CD, so generally there are plenty of exciting things to buy each other. But this year he hasn't been able to suggest much and I couldn't think of anything! I hate the idea of just buying "stuff" that he doesn't really need or want.

Also I had a couple of good ideas but for one I was told "we sometimes have them but they sell out really fast" (if they are a good seller then order in more you stupid cow!) and the other I was told "they don't make them any more". Sigh. So I'm afraid the presents will be a bit mundane this year. Luckily birthdays aren't all about the presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment