Monday, March 28, 2016

Long weekend

Monday:

Tim is sick and miserable with this cold, and sad that he's missed half the long weekend. He might end up home from work tomorrow. I am only moderately sick, and part of that might be a lack of sleep from listening to Tim cough and sneeze and blow his nose all night. When one of us is sick I wish we had a spare room so the other could get some sleep. Anyway, it was a day at home not doing much.

I ate quite a lot of my big Easter egg but it will be getting put away now. From tomorrow I am doing that eight week plan again - low carb/low calorie Mediterranean diet that then becomes a Mediterranean lifestyle at the end. I got some results in January even when I didn't stick to it faithfully, this time I'll do better.


No comments:

Post a Comment