Monday, April 11, 2016

Fourteen: school holidays

Monday:

Official weigh-in, 0.1 kg up from last Monday. Not surprising that I didn't lose this week! Stuck to my plan again today. Maybe had an extra little nibble of roast lamb while putting away the leftovers.

I need to start incorporating exercise somehow. At the risk of being whiney again, this little wart on the sole of my foot means it's like constantly walking with a pebble in my shoe. But I think I'm finally over this cold/flu/whatever and have a little energy back so it's time to just get on with it.

It's school holidays for two weeks. Today we didn't do much, the grocery shopping plus clothes shopping for both children. Then at home they practiced their gymnastics on the lounge and earned some extra computer time by doing some housework (in addition to their usual jobs, which are minimal). There are a couple of kids' movies out that we can go and see, and a trip to the beach, and we plan to go to the zoo and aquarium one day.

B: bacon and cucumber, tea.
L: chicken and salad.
S: grapes.
D: roast lamb and vegetables.

When I am "on" with my diet one of the big changes is the amount of vegetables I eat. I go from 0-2 serves a day up to at least five. Today I had about seven, plus fruit. I can feel the nourishment.

2 comments: