Sunday, May 29, 2016

Lunch

Sunday:

We usually have a family dinner in the evening on Sundays, alternating between here and Nick's house, but as Ping is tired all the time with her early pregnancy we'll be having it here every week for a while and at lunchtime. It suits me fine, I don't have to miss my favourite TV show in the evening! It does mean a lot of washing up of pots and pans and serving platters that don't fit in the dishwasher every Sunday. I think Grandad and his partner should offer to wash up sometimes since they never have to cook, but oh well. I love having them all here. I'd rather host than visit any day. I like cooking for people.

I don't know why but I am so hungry all the time at the moment. Whether it's hormonal, or as some people suggest the more carbs you eat the hungrier you get, or just because I've given myself permission to snack, but I'm eating all the time. And you know how I got down to 5 kg total lost (again)? Well in a week I've put 2 kg back on. So I'm hopping back on the yo-yo tomorrow.  I really think that 5 kg is a major psychological barrier for me. Maybe something to discuss with the therapist in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment