Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Winter sunshine

Tuesday:

Yesterday my weight was 82.2 kg, still heading upwards (I'm not surprised). But I am feeling very optimistic and cheerful today.

Tim wanted to go into the city yesterday (public holiday) but I wasn't at all confident about so much walking and we stayed home. But today I went to the doctor for some cryo treatment on my foot and I'm hopeful. It feels much better and I went for a walk this afternoon. Lovely winter sunshine. I'm enjoying it while I can.

I lost the dongle for my Fitbit in our move - the thing that makes the wristband sync with my computer - so I ordered a new one last week and it came today. I've had problems with the wristband rubbing in the past but I'm hoping that it being winter will help.

Caught up with the latest Game of Thrones. My goodness that show is violent! I love the story though. Can't wait for the next book to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment