Friday, October 28, 2016

New jeans

Friday:

Every year around this time I have to buy new jeans. I wear them pretty much every day all through the cold season, only switching to something else long enough to wash them. Jeans are so comfy when you work from home! Eventually the seams start to fray and I have to go through the torture of buying a new pair. Today I found some "crop" style jeans that would be mid-calf on most people but are normal jean length on me! I am vertically challenged. I think it's the first time in my life I haven't had to have my jeans altered because of my height. I did want to wait until I'd lost some more weight but my old jeans were about to fall apart. I could squeeze into the next size down but only with a very unappealing muffin top. These ones look much better, and I can sit down in them!

My old jeans were getting so saggy and baggy, and they never really looked that good to start with as I couldn't find any that suited my apple-shaped figure last year. Or the year before. It's really nice to feel like I look better than when I walked into the shop.

4 comments:

  1. I'm only just 5' so I can wear most cropped pants as regular pants. Saves the cost and hassle of hemming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jeans. That's what I wear pretty much all the time. It is hard to find a good fitting pair, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find with my current tummy they pinch into my waist if I sit down for a while (which I do all the time!), but these new ones are good so far. Or maybe it's the new tummy!

      Delete